Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Wednesday

omg... I don't want to go to class... I want to take a nap. But I know I skip way too many classes... I wish I had some motivation but I don't. I hate going to school then directly to work. I have no breaks until 5:00! So I guess that is why I skip classes... because that is my only break during the day.

I really wouldn't care as much but when you know peoples in the classes... they sort of assume your a slacker. Like I know my group members in international management are probably like "wth... I picked the wrong people (Alex & I)!" but really... my class skipping does not correlate with my grades that much.

I guess I just feel like I can teach myself and I'm wasting my time listening to the teacher talk about things that won't even be on the test. Or some classes I would go to because I actually LIKE them (for example, spanish) but I'm tired or whatever.

Yeeah... good thing this my last semester. The habit all started when I met Alex (before then I felt sooo guilty to skip) because I would skip to spend more time with him. I still do even though we live together I don't really see him that much... he works until 7:00 every night and I only have one class with him! :(

No comments: