Saturday, September 13, 2008

Its my life

Maybe if I write about it I'll feel better... because right now I feel horrible.

Every Saturday I go over to my parent's house to wash clothes because I don't have a washer/dryer. Michael and them got in a huge fight that I can't even begin to explain... and I just can't take it. I mean, winning the apartment was like a dream come true because finally I could escape all of that. But now every Saturday I have to experience it again.

Michael and Heather were suppose to come over here and have a football party with us. Michael got so mad he left and went to Heather's house... not with me to the grocery store like he was suppose to. The game starts in 15 minutes and I'm at the apartment by myself... with no food... and tons of clothes that are only partially-dry because I yanked them out of the dryer before they were done so I could leave that place.

Whatever.

No comments: