Wednesday, September 17, 2008

So Alex wakes up this morning to go to the bathroom and it's flooded! The bathroom, the vanity area (carpet) and my closet (carpet)! Apparentily the toilet overflowed somehow...

Then we get a knock on the door and it's the maintenance guy. Apparentily it was leaking into the downstairs apartment below us. So we rush and try to hide the dog because we don't want to pay the pet deposit...

When he leaves we rush out and take the dog to his parent's house. Then we go to Michael's school (Bishop Southwest Campus) to get the garage door opener for my parent's house. My mom is off work for the rest of the week, thank god, so we just left Mocha with her.

Now we're back and I missed school all day. Crap. Still got to go to work though in about an hour. Then I have to come home and study for derivatives... or I'll definitely fail. Yaaay :|

No comments: