Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Studying

I should be studying right now but I don't have any motivation :|

I worked on Glo-Bus tonight but that's it... I still have to study for real estate and MGT 485.

I don't think I've updated since Alex's Uncle's Anniversary we went to this weekend in Wetumpka. It was actually pretty fun. All of his relatives were really nice :)

My new favorite drink is vanilla coke and malibu... best thing ever. Erin and I had that at the party and it was great! Of course we ended up drinking the whole bottle and I still didn't feel a thing. Gave me horrible heartburn too initially. But it tasted good! I think I'd have to mix that with vodka since it's such a low content. I think I must be weird... I almost always get heartburn when I first start drinking. Sugary drinks like Mikes Hard Lemonade and Smirnoff are the absolute worst though... it kills. I've read what causes it but it's really annoying.

ANYWAY, I'm rambling on again. Back to the trip... anyway, after we left the party Alex, Erin, and I went to Publix! BEST GROCERY STORE EVER. I wish we had one in Mobile. They sell OPI Nail Polish! I need to buy a new color... right now I've been wearing Essie "Watermelon" but with fall coming I need something new. I wish I had more money so I could go shopping! I'm bored with all my clothes. Anyway...

Alex is in the living room playing his video game... for like the fourth time today. He is obsessed with that stupid game. Why did I ever buy it for him? I should have known NCAA football game > Ashley.

Ah well. He probably thinks I'm studying.

No comments: