Friday, September 19, 2008

Hurricane

It really shows a lot of self confidence when you say "You seem like your just bearing us." Why? Are you the type of person people normally 'just bear'? Whatever.

No, I just spent the last hour talking (more like yelling across the table) about Super Target and business with your buddy because I really don't like any of you. I mean, are you serious?

I guess it really annoys me when people think I don't like them just because I'm not OMGILOVEYOUGUYS the first time I meet complete strangers. I think that's a little scary actually. I mean, I may really come off as a bitch and I don't realize it... but I sure don't try to be. I'm just not the type of person who can be instant BFFs with strangers.

Speaking of BFFs, I don't think I ever want to hear anymore secrets, even implied... I'm not mentally prepared for that.

I wish Alex would have come. Mainly because he had locked himself in the bedroom when I got home because he was so mad I got home late. He's ok this morning though. We're going to his family reunion thing tonight so no work, yay!

No comments: