Friday, September 12, 2008

TGIF (Alex's bday!)

1. Go to every class - DONE
2. Come home and read Sociology book - Read first story... I didn't realize how much I need to read...
3. Look over Spanish - DONE
4. Read all Glo-bus material and try to make some sense of it - DONE
5. Cook pork roast - DONE

That was yesterday's goals. Now for today -

1. Go to every class
2. Go to work
3. Come home and straighten up apartment
4. Call Granny and tell her happy birthday

Sounds easy enough. I hate waking up in the morning... I really do. I think I'm more of a night person. Either that or I'm addicted to sleeping. I could sleep all day probably.

TODAY IS ALEX'S BIRTHDAY :) He's 23! It's hard to believe. It seems like yesterday we were just celebrating his 21st birthday...

Today is also my grandma's birthday, she's 81!

No comments: