Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Happy

I made an 83 on my MGT 485 test! YAY :D Considering only 3 people made As and 12 people made Ds... I'm pretty happy. All I did was read all the chapters the night before and did the online questions. And I didn't even look at the financials. And my study time was cut short because I went out with Laila :x So yeah, I'm really happy :)

More good news... my grandma had surgery Saturday and they put a stint in her heart. She went home Sunday and she's doing good. I'm so glad... you have no idea how worried I was.

Bad news... I got to take Mocha to the vet today. She always throws up everywhere when she comes home... ew. And I skipped derivatives... because I hate that class and can't follow anything he talks about. I hope I don't fail.

And where the heck is Alex? He isn't answering his phone. He isn't at work today and he's not at the apartment. I wanted him to help me clean the apartment! Speaking of which... that's probably why he's missing.

No comments: