Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Tuesdays

I have a feeling that today will be productive. Yesterday morning certainly wasn't... I think I have a sleep addiction or something. Or senioritus. Whatever it is, it's killing my GPA.

But last night I did my Coach, Inc case for MGT 485 and derivatives homework. I wasn't sure I'd have time to get everything finished but I did!

Tonight I have to do Glo-bus stuff, but I should have plenty of time.

A recap of my weekend -

Friday - Went to a mexican restaurant, then came home and fell asleep

Saturday - Laila came over and she cooked hamburger and homemade french fries (OMG so good... I actually had to make some more Sunday because I liked them so much!) while watching the football games. I have to admit, I really really don't like watching football. It's SO boring. Then we didn't even do anything after that!! So that kind of sucked.

Sunday - Went to church, church picnic, then the bridal show down at the convention center... which was a crazy mess.

Well I have to leave to go to work... I'll update more later :)

No comments: