Thursday, October 23, 2008

Senioritus

I have a horrible case of senioritus. I got my real estate test back today and guess what I made? A 17!!! Out of 50! So that's like a 30-something. Now... it wouldn't be as bad if the test wasn't on amortization schedules and mortgages... but I'm a FINANCE major and work for a MORTGAGE company. Wow. That's sad.

We get to drop our lowest test grade... but nonetheless... I'm depressed. I used to be the "smart" girl/honor student and I never, ever even made Cs. Now I'm the girl who never comes to class and makes average grades. I guess that's what 16 years of being a A/B student get you... burnout.

18 hours of senior-level classes + a 15 hour office job + an apartment to maintain + a puppy and fiance to take care of = too much for me right now

I need to graduate ASAP before my GPA completely dies. December 6th can't come soon enough. Will I be ready for the real world? No. I don't even have time for school... much less time to job hunt.

I'm going to force myself to do the case tutor for my 485 class this afternoon. Right after I give Mocha a bath...

I have problems.

On the bright side of my procrastination... Alex found him a halloween costume today when I should have been in class. We found an old air force uniform at Goodwill. We're both going to be airplane captains ;)

No comments: