Thursday, October 23, 2008

Morning

I am so overwhelmed with school right now. I have tons of projects due next week... I can't wait for halloween!!

I hate, hate, hate giving presentations. You know, they say that's something you'll have to do in the corporate world and yeah you do... but it's not the same. I'd almost prefer to do a presentation in front of my co-workers!

Anyway... I made homemade hummus and pita bread last night. The pita bread turned out good but the hummus... ew. It doesn't taste like the kind I like. It may taste like authenic hummus, I don't know... but if so, I don't like it!

Well I better go to work. I hope they have breakfast there this morning. But I doubt it because the boss is out of town... so they might not be having a meeting.

Whoever reads this (though I doubt anybody does), have a great day! :)

No comments: