Thursday, October 2, 2008

Good morning

This morning the weather is beautiful.
I really, really wish I could go to the realtor picnic today at work :(
But I have class!

I'm about to leave to go to work in a minute. I'll probably be helping set up for the picnic all morning... at least I hope so. That's so much more fun than scanning.

I'm glad its getting colder outside, now I can start wearing jeans and sweaters and stuff without being hot.

Today I'm wearing a grey pencil skirt, a cotton short-sleeve blue turtleneck, and grey print ballet flats. I HATE the ballet flats because they kill my feet but I had to wear something closed toe.

I'm not so sure how I like the grey nail polish yet. It's almost too dark. They didn't have the pink!

Anyway - my team got 2nd place (out of 8) in Glo-bus again! Yay. The game is turning out to be so much easier than I imagined.

No comments: