Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Cold

So I'm just lying in bed waiting for 7:45 when I have to leave to go to work. This is my tentative plan for the day-

- Go to work until 10:00
- Go to class from 11:00 - 3:15
- Go run errands with Laila
- Hopefully go to the Petsmart halloween party with mom & Mocha

Busy! Anyway, I found Mocha a costume! A devil :) They didn't have much to choose from but I think she looks pretty cute. I found a costume for me too. An airplane captain/pilot/whatever. Everyone thinks I look like a flight attendant though. I don't know. I just picked the cheapest one (they are all SO expensive!) I could find that I could fit in! Ok... that makes me sound really fat. But no seriously... those costumes are cut extremely small. I had to buy a large... and I'm like 5'4" and 120. It's crazy.

Oh, and remember how I said glo-bus was getting easier? Yeah right. Our group is in last place now. Not sure how that happened... but hopefully we can catch up. I just wish our grade wasn't based on a stupid simulation!!!

No comments: