Monday, October 27, 2008

Random

Completely random post - but you know how people say beer is an acquired taste?

I don't think I can believe that yet...

On Friday night Michael, Heather, Kristin, & Travis came over. Kristin was drinking Corona and it looked good so I decided to try one. I put two lemons in it and it was alright... but I had been drinking R&R so I think that may have numbed my taste buds. I even think I drank one of Michael's budweisers... I think. But it was gross.

So the next day I wanted to try it again to see if it would taste better the second time around. Laila wanted to try it too so we bought some more Corona. Yeah... no. It tasted worse than the night before... even with like four limes. I ended up drinking two but the taste never got better. The more limes made it easier to drink though... more like lime-flavored pee than regular pee. Ew.

Then yesterday I tried it AGAIN. And it still tasted horrible. So I think I'm done with that experiment. I wanted to like it because it is cheaper than the other drinks I like... but no.

No comments: