Saturday, November 8, 2008

Bonfire

I just got back home from the weirdest party ever. It was a bonfire with Michael's work friend. Except his work friend is like 30-something and lives in a trailer out in Grand Bay. Michael was so drunk he fell in the bonfire... or jumped... whatever.

It makes me seriously question Michael's judgement in friends. One of them I never saw because he was passed out in the trailer! All of them were wasted. His work friend kept saying I was "super hot" and playing with my hair... um awkward. And we had to drive Michael home because he was so out of it. And Heather was there even though Michael supposedly broke up with her. He shouldn't be allowed to drink tequila. Though I did try some moonshine (coconut-flavored) and it was pretty good. So... I'm sorry if this entry doesn't make complete sense.

Alex and I went to Whataburger on the way home. I got some french fries and he got a honey chicken sandwich... which I ate half of. It was good!

No comments: