Thursday, November 6, 2008

A good day

Today was pretty good.

I went to work in the morning & Alex brought me Starbuck's hot chocolate! How sweet :)
Then I went to all three of my classes (yes, all three... I'm proud of myself.)

Now I'm cooking supper. Lima beans & black-eyed peas served with cornbread and diced raw onions. Alex's favorite!

Then we're going to go to his sister's new place to check it out and bring her my bday present for her. I made a chocolate and walnut pie for her... and I'm going to go buy her some OPI nail polish because I know she likes that. I'm thinking either grey or dark blue... she likes edgy stuff. I really wanted to make her lasagna so she'd have something to eat (she doesn't really cook) while she's getting everything moved in... but the ingredients are too expensive! I'm really having to learn to be creative cooking on my budget.

Anyway, these past two nights have been great because I haven't had any major homework to do. Sure, I should probably be working on future stuff but I needed a break. I've had more time to clean and cook too! One night for supper I made conecuh sausage & rice stuffed bell peppers, which turned out really good.

Oh! And today two different people offered to do two really nice things for me. Made my day even better!

Also - Tomorrow we're going to go to Greek Fest! Yay!

No comments: