Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Election & McRib

So Obama won. I can't say I'm too surprised. This country is full of backwards people... although I'm happy to say I don't call any of them friends. And I'm even happier to say I don't live in a state where there are very many of them! Thank GOD I live in Alabama. The liberals will learn, that's all I can say. When they have no more money because it's given to all the lazy people who can't get a job... then they'll wish they hadn't voted for him. I could ramble on all day about this but I'll say that for another post. I have to finish cleaning my apartment before I go to work.

As far as good news goes... I tried a McRib today from McDonalds and it was really good. Michael loves them and I've always wanted to try one... so Alex and I split one. Yum.

I'll leave you with a quote "If your young and republican you have no heart but if your old and democrat you have no brain." I think that quote is pretty true. Except I do have a heart... but not for poor/low-income people. They aren't my problem and I don't think my money should be spread to support them. I work hard for what I have and they should work hard if they want anything... they should NOT be handed things. I guess that could be percieved as having no heart... so I think the quote is accurate.

No comments: