Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Overwhelmed

I feel really stressed out and overwhelmed by school. This is what I have until I graduate -

Japan presentation + paper (this is going to take forever)
Final in Spanish, International mgt, Sociology, Derivatives, and Real estate
Case in MGT 485
Strategic report in MGT 485
Extra credit for derivatives... which I need, I failed the last test
Probably a few quizzes

I just don't have enough time. I can't wait to be finished...
I'm just scared I'm going to have three Cs this semester... AT LEAST. Alex always gets mad at me when I compare myself to my classmates as far as grades. He always says they don't work (or have a "real" job where you can't do HW at work) and aren't taking 18 hours. True. But I've never been a C student. My only C was last semester in multinational finance... the same teacher who is teaching the derivative class... I HATE that stuff. I just can't grasp it.

No comments: