Friday, August 29, 2008

TGIF

I have a feeling today is going to be a really good day :)

I have my first spanish test today... and even though I didn't have time to study I think I'll do fine. I really like learning spanish... it's fun! I better do good though... I can't drop a test because I skipped a day, oops.

Then in my international management class we're going to learn what our group project is on.
Not sure if I'll be going to sociology or not... he talks about common sense stuff.

Then work from 1:30-5:00, then freetime!! I wonder what I want to do tonight...

I need ideas of what to cook for supper. I wish we had milk and cheese because those are key ingredients in almost anything! -

  • Salmon patties with baked potato
  • Chicken with cornbread stuffing (not sure about this... would proboably need cheese), okra or green beans
  • Fried chicken tenders - I may surprise Alex by cooking this! No, he doesn't read my blog... he hates reading anything! I wish I had hot sauce because I could make buffalo chicken tenders...
  • Eggplant parmesan - I really wish I could make this but I don't have eggplant... or sauce... or parmesan. Darn.

Speaking of Alex... where is he? He should be back from Sportplex by now. He goes to the gym every morning and plays raquetball and works out. He really is motivated! I could never do that. The extent of my exercising is walking on Tuesday and Thursday, and that was Laila's idea!

He better get here soon because I have to go take my test!

No comments: