Thursday, August 28, 2008

Introduction

I typed a reeeally long post last night for an introduction but then I decided no one was going to read something that long. So I am going to try and be more concise because I normally write a lot in blogs.

It's 7:09 a.m. :( I'm getting ready to go to work. I don't want to go, I want to go to sleep! Oh well.

I can't understand why everyone is getting so worried about Hurricane Gustav... it's so far away. It could hit anywhere. People need to realized that projected paths aren't always right. Remember Dennis? The day OF the hurricane they said it was category 4/5 going to hit Mobile... then it turned and it was nothing but a stupid rain shower.

My mom went and bought a grill and a air conditioner/fan thing. She freaks out too much. I guess she has nothing better to do than watch the Weather Channel all day.

No comments: