Tuesday, February 10, 2009

I wish I could wake up

Sometimes I just don't get it. I wonder what the hell is wrong with people. I don't really care who reads this and I don't care if they ever read this. What I write on here is how I really feel and my thoughts at the time. I won't apologize for that.

I want to punch Alex's mom so bad. And his grandmother. Hell, probably even his dad. They are causing him more emotional grief than he needs right now. WTF people. His grandmother called him and got mad at him for forgetting his mom's birthday. Which, in any circumstance, shouldn't be a huge deal. Alex apologized and was still planning on getting her a present.

BUT FOR THE LOVE OF GOD HIS BEST FRIEND/PRACTICALLY BROTHER SHOT HIMSELF IN THE HEAD IN FRONT OF HIM LIKE A WEEK AGO AND YOUR GETTING MAD AT HIM FOR FORGETTING YOUR DAMN BIRTHDAY WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU.

I think his family has serious mental problems. I really honest to god do. They are so self centered. Alex is going through a nightmare right now and they do THAT to him. Then he called his mom because he was really upset. He apologized and said he was sorry and that considering the circumstances he simply forgot. He said that he knew she didn't really know Michael that well but he it was like losing his brother. His mom was like "Well, I've lost my son." I want to slap her. Wake her up. Make her realize what she is doing. Alex is the perfect son. Just because he wants to marry me they think he is horrible. They don't want what pain is. THEY DON'T KNOW WHAT IS IS LIKE TO LOSE SOMEONE FOR REAL.

I'm so mad. They're hurting my Alex and he doesn't deserve it. Not after what we've been through. Never, really. She said he's choosing to be with a family that hates them rather than be with them. My family does not hate them. I actually was starting to like them. Until this. I hate them. I just can't even describe how much I hate them right now. They are completely backwards. Horrible, disgusting people. I hope one day they realize what they're doing.

No comments: