Saturday, December 27, 2008

Christmas

Overall, I had a good Christmas this year :) Sure, I wish it wouldn't have been 75 degrees and humid... but I guess that's what I get for living on the Gulf Coast. And it sucks because I can't wear any of my cute winter clothes...

Anyway, my family decided to forgo going to my Aunts house for Christmas Eve and grandmas house for Christmas day live we usually do. Instead we just had it at my parents house. On Christmas Eve Alex and I went over there to open presents and have "appetizers" and spaghetti. Then on Christmas Day we went back over there for lunch and had turkey, dressing, and all that kind of stuff. Then Christmas Day night we went to Alex's parents house to eat and open presents.

My favorite presents were - Magic Bullet, Dirt Devil cone, necklace from Alex, ipod speaker dock.

On a bad note... my mom did find out that Alex and I drink. Alex left one of those pina colada wine coolers in the trash and she saw it. Which is ironic... because we never drink those... they give me heartburn. But Alex bought them randomly one night.

Oh well. She didn't freak out AS bad as I thought she would. But if she ever tells dad... yeah... that's when all hell will break loose. I just better not make her mad!

No comments: